.75M Channel Master need parts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RidgeRunner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Raymond, Maine, United States
I have what I believe is a .75M channel master it is marked .75M-1 it also have another model # 6195-27. I measured it just under 30 inches. It is also marked Channel Master.

The plastic LNBF holder is broken, and I'd like to replace it. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find one. I only found one hit on google and the website appears to be down.

Thank you

This the one? 002.JPG

What is the ID of the lnb holder?..There were a couple diff lnb brackets for that dish..Do not have any of those spares the best I can tell from the pic.The extra brackets I have will work but a change of lnb and feedhorn with a C120 flange is needed..Can you throw some calipers and measure the ID to confirm?...Or what is the OD of the lnb that has been used on this dish?..

Measured the ID of the holder and it'd 1.5 inches. I Also measured the OD of the old lnbf which I will not use....because I'm going to buy a new one. That measures a little lager than 1.5 inches which makes sense since it would need to clamp tight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the SatelliteGuys app!

Another day I've made LNB holder for 1,2m CM dish. I think something like that is also possible for smaller dish. IMG_20160823_155914 (Custom).jpg

I just used longer bolts in the LNB clamp to fit a regular Ku LNBF using the bracket Hockeynut posted.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)