771 Signal loss first time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

FLASAT007

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2017
Florida
I’ve been a customer for about 6 weeks I have never seen an issue here in South Florida..even when it has rained hard.. this evening I received 771 loss on Satellite 1 when I was watching baby First channel. In surfing it seemed like 299, 301 and 296 also has the same message. I didn’t have time to check each channel as I had a crying baby. :)

So my question is why all of the sudden when it wasn’t raining? Which is satellite 1?

Does this mean my problems are just starting now?

There was an apparent glitch with D14 yesterday. It was out for a brief time but came back quickly. I think it was related to the issue I posted about a few days ago when I had zero signal strength on 99CA T18 where CNN is.

Reactions: Annie61
Thanks for the info. I lost it last night, just switched to the SD channel. but still wondered what happened.

Same occurred here I noticed yesterday ...

Didn't know what was happening, and at first feared in may be my 5D2RB LNB.

Since I got it from ... well let's just say "unofficial channels" off ebay ...

I noticed that yesterday too usa and a few channels gave me 771 yesterday after I rebooted it was fine

Happened to many peopl. Looks like there was a temporary signal loss on d14

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)