78 west venezuela

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
from Toronto canada 78 west ok on the c band .For ku no signal for now .Dish 8 Ft receivers vantage vt1 vantage 1100 hd and azbox premium plus .C band working at 78 quality

After reading about the power increase yesterday on another forum, I scanned Ku band last night and didn't pick up anything in Pennsylvania -- not that I expected to, as I've never had even a hint of a signal. Today, I scanned again and thought I picked up a remote feed for a Pakistani channel, til I found it stronger on 79w.

pls could you guys confirm, DVB-S, 3888 V 23000 , cause I get nothing with the 6 footer at the AZbox. Will try the birdog at the dish to see if I can even see something with the SA. forget it , I see a small wide hill on the SA but it will not even lock at the dish with the birdog. 6 footer does not cut it I guess so far north.

Fat air about the ku footprint I see the c band butt my c band ok good signnal and channels .I like to see the fotprint for the ku only have the c band footprint at satstar.Nevermine I see the footprint inpossibel for canada usa ok on the state of florida.The c band ok for the ontario

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)