8 New HD RSN Channels Added 7/11

If NESN wasnt a 24/7 HD channel then it would be going up. :)

NESN will not let Dish just carry the games, they want them to carry all or nothing.

There are two FSN Norths; one for Minnesota (FSN North-MN) and one for Wisconsin (FSN North-WI). Will both the Twins and the Brewers be shown on this channel?

WTF? NO COMCAST SPORTS NET HD! Sounds like charlie is being a tight ass with his money again! Get er done allready!

Why is it charlie alianates the largest markets. You would think they would add them as they have more sub per square mile than other markets?? It doesnt make sence.

I think everyone in chicago's DMA needs to start calling both comcast and dish..

That's why Dish has been reluctant to uplink the HD RSNs that are 24 hour programming (and thus would require their own channel).

SportsNet NY is a 24hr HD channel. Their sportsdesk program is done in HD. I guess SNY is allowing E* to only have the channel active during a home game. Both D*, Verizon and Cablevision carry the HD channel full-time at this time. I assume Comcast & Time Warner also carry the HD channel full-time as well.

I'm in Detroit but I have a 500+ and a 61.5 Dish setup. My guess is that I'll need something pointed at 129 if I want this channel...sucks to be me.

I get TWO RSNs - Fox MidWest and Fox Rockey Mnt

I have yet to see ONE HD broadcast on either one. They are always Blacked Out yet they are are shown on the SD channel.

I think all these HD RSN are all Vaporware to compete with the Direct TV claim of soon to have lots of HD channels.

Congrats to those who got their RSNs but it is really beginning to SUCK that Chicago is being left out. Come on, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati but not Chicago, BS!

Please change the Subject Title - this is great, but it means either "zero" or "one" new HD channel for any particular Dish subscriber...
But it doesn't sound as good if it only says "Dish adding 1 (or 2) new HD channels", not to mention that they're sports, which may have zero appeal to some people.

As of Thursday morning though, NO NORMAL CUSTOMER will have (8) new HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)