87W MeTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
MeTv2 hasnt been anything but color bars, that I've seen. Last night the Me-TV switched audio to AC3 though, some changes may be coming. Edit to add : I think you're right about MeTV2 all I get now is a black screen.

Last edited:
I'm getting MeTV1 but MeTV2 is black with a scrambled message (S9). I rescanned the transponder and all I got was MeTV1...no 2...But you are right, something up....maybe they're gonna fire it up! Old lady watching Idol...so I can't play till later.

Openbox shows audio on MeTV1 as AC-3. Did not require a rescan, in fact I've been watching MeTV all morning and only found out the audio is now AC-3 when I read the latest posts. MeTV2 still shows as scrambled, and I haven't tried a rescan.

Quality on that transponder is also lower than its been. Had been in the low 60s, now in the mid 40s on the Openbox.

Last edited:
This is interesting, I didn't notice any changes here either until reading this thread. I watched the Dick Van Dyke Show last night without a blip. Apparently some receivers can automatically detect these changes? I wasn't aware my Diamond could do that without a rescan or something.

Weak ME TV Signal

Since ME TV as gone AC3 audio my only source to watch it is the Quali. For some reason the Q is always some what weaker at reading the signals than the Traxis resulting in a fluxuating signal. I got the bright idea to swap the 922 cable from the power passing port on the splitter with the Traxis. I don't have any reason why I thought this would help, but it did. The Q picked up 10 to 12 points on the signal strenth and is now stable. All three receivers are working fine. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I thought I would share this in case there is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)