87W MeTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
MeTv2 hasnt been anything but color bars, that I've seen. Last night the Me-TV switched audio to AC3 though, some changes may be coming. Edit to add : I think you're right about MeTV2 all I get now is a black screen.

Last edited:
I'm getting MeTV1 but MeTV2 is black with a scrambled message (S9). I rescanned the transponder and all I got was MeTV1...no 2...But you are right, something up....maybe they're gonna fire it up! Old lady watching Idol...so I can't play till later.

Openbox shows audio on MeTV1 as AC-3. Did not require a rescan, in fact I've been watching MeTV all morning and only found out the audio is now AC-3 when I read the latest posts. MeTV2 still shows as scrambled, and I haven't tried a rescan.

Quality on that transponder is also lower than its been. Had been in the low 60s, now in the mid 40s on the Openbox.

Last edited:
This is interesting, I didn't notice any changes here either until reading this thread. I watched the Dick Van Dyke Show last night without a blip. Apparently some receivers can automatically detect these changes? I wasn't aware my Diamond could do that without a rescan or something.

Weak ME TV Signal

Since ME TV as gone AC3 audio my only source to watch it is the Quali. For some reason the Q is always some what weaker at reading the signals than the Traxis resulting in a fluxuating signal. I got the bright idea to swap the 922 cable from the power passing port on the splitter with the Traxis. I don't have any reason why I thought this would help, but it did. The Q picked up 10 to 12 points on the signal strenth and is now stable. All three receivers are working fine. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I thought I would share this in case there is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts