905 need some help or info

Status
Please reply by conversation.
with some help from the wife I'm able to get my green light when I manually input the freq. And Lak7 your right I needed to go up a little more.I was using pic #2 it read about 3-4 degrees different, now with the green light on my Q=about 81. so now I'm going to use the analog on g1-5 to see if I'm on the right sat.

I have my dc lite on g1-3 but no g1-150, if I go to 167-176 I get the green dcII light. I tried updating the maps,but I still have X4,so I thing somethings wrong. I also called skyvision to active my box, so I would no I was on g1 but he said after 5 or 6 hits the counter should have gone up in value and some other stuff. So ICE and Lak7 or somebody have any more idea's???

If you are on 167-176 then that is the correct mux to be on
Starz is that group of channels

What kind of ebno do you get? Also it should show the name of the channel in the corner and that the receiver isnt subbed to this channel. DO you see that?

Ok Ice man Here is some info played with the dish 7.5 mesh Q=98, EBNO +10.8. When I go look at my dish it looks like it's to far west. Assuming my compass is reading right. Is it at all possible that I'm on the wrong sat even though I have so many green DCII lights?

Is it at all possible that I'm on the wrong sat even though I have so many green DCII lights?

the only way is if the channel parameters are the same. And I highly doubt that

If you are locking channel 167 that is 3760 H 19510. The next satellite to the west is 135W and that doesn't have the same numbers for those channels (they have a 3760 H 30000 in a totally different format). 137W & 139W are the only other 2 sats and they dont have any 4DTV channels on it

It sounds like you are on the right satellite

I don't think the map are ever going to update still have x4 but no w5. If I'm on the right sat should I do a master rest?

I assume If my Unit ID was bad the guy at skyvision would have told me, right?

I did a Master Reset. My green lite come back on, I let it set for over an hour still just g1-0. So I unplugged it for 20sec. and now all channel on g1 are back. But I still don't see any new sat maps. Does it sound right that I have to unplug it to get the channel updates?

check to see if the new satellites are in there

options 6-3-4 (memorize satellite)
see if W5 is in there. You have to check the satellites to show up in the list when you hit the "sat" button

also check 167 and see if the green lite stays on

after Master Reset these are my channel maps, W2 W3 T4 G7 T6 G3 T5 G6 W4 W1 E2 M1 M5 G0 G5 G9 T7 C3 G1 C4 C1. No W5. And Yes I still have green lite on 167.

after Master Reset these are my channel maps, W2 W3 T4 G7 T6 G3 T5 G6 W4 W1 E2 M1 M5 G0 G5 G9 T7 C3 G1 C4 C1. No W5. And Yes I still have green lite on 167.

should have more than that in the maps. I dont see any KU sats listed and alot of those sat names are outdated (G7 is GB, G6 is G4)

Maybe the ku maps only load if I tell the 905 I have ku and c lnbf. Right now I only have c-band lnbf selected.

Set the 905 to ku/c lnbf now I have B6,K1,A2,X0,A2 + what I posted already.

I think my 905 Is shot. Because I was hooking it up to my wife's DAZZLE video encoder and could hear feedback in pc speakers, than the pc shut down. I looked at my pc's usb port and it's blackened so is my wife's dazzle. The 905 still runs like it did before, a side note when in options 6-7-7-8 and tried a modem test and it failed. But I'm getting volt feedback from something. I checked both rg6 cable's with my multi meter to check continuity and didn't see or hear a problem. Maybe it's been hit with lighting,before I got it? I don't know.

Set the 905 to ku/c lnbf now I have B6,K1,A2,X0,A2 + what I posted already.

oh ok...so now most of the maps are in

Is it possible to take a pic of the list of all the satellites that are in there? (all options) so we can match it up with what other members show for sat list

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)