9200HD getting "scrambled channel" after PVR update.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

c_perrone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2004
All,

While I am waiting for my esata drive to show up for my 9200HD receiver I decided to update the software from the pansat site. With the update I am getting "scrambled or bad channel" on about 10 of the channels on GR10, I get audio, but no video. I backed off to the previous software and the channels come back. Tried the new PVR software and they are scrambled again...anyone else try this new software yet and getting these results?

--Clint--

I didn't have much luck with the new file either. Same type of thing. Some channels show scrambled and some have no video. I'm an impatient sort so I went back to the "Pre-PVR" load.

Regards, Eric

I see that they have a new version (1212?) out yesterday. I'll give it a try this weekend.

Eric

1212 is not any better. Lots of channels on 123W with audio and a "scrambled or bad channel" message. Returned to 1205 and all is well.
I have a fixed dish with a universal LNB on 123W.
Emailed Pansat, they have always been quite responsive, so we'll see....

Regards, Eric

Last edited:
Update on "scrambled" channels

All,

I have received a response from pansat and they agree that there is a problem with the new PVR software on their site. I have been informed that they are working on the problem and should have it fixed in a few days.

--Clint--

All,

I have received a response from pansat and they agree that there is a problem with the new PVR software on their site. I have been informed that they are working on the problem and should have it fixed in a few days.

--Clint--

Me too. Eric

All of the issues that I discovered with the first version of the PVR software (remote operation weird, "scrambled channel" on G18 RTNs, lockups) have gone away with the latest (1214) version. Happily watching Retrojams.

Regards, Eric

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts