921 Guide: Only 36 hours now?!?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I did as of last night but probably jinxed myself. Can we post build config and see if the ones with full guides are common or does that have nothing to do with it or does it depend on what sats you have?

Funny, two day guide here as well. May have been 2 days for the past week and I overlooked the fact because I was happy my 30 min guide was gone. This company is complete crap. Just got off phone again with them, and once again the first damn thing out of their mouth. "We are aware of problem but can I introduce you to the 622." Thanks CSR Stan. Funny how I knew more about your equipment than you did and saw every angle you were going and could finish your sentence for the box and terms you were trying to blow me away with. Utterly ridiculous.

Here is a workaround that worked for me and one other person.
Enter the guide and skip it forward till it quits advancing, today that would be this coming Saturday. Then just let it sit there for about five minutes. Then try skipping ahead again. Don't know if this will be a good fix or not but it worked once for me.

I got mine back sometime in the last 16 hours.

I pulled power, pulled the smart card, powered up. Waited for error message. Pushed smart card. It rebooted itself, and I did NOT get the 9-day guide when it was done, but I have it NOW. No clue when it actually got here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)