Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We have been lucky and have been receiving nice sized shipments of 921's lately!

We have gone through over half of our 921 waiting list already!

Because we must pay cash for all the 921's and because its a holiday weekend we have a small inventory of 921's available. Most of the people I have contacted off the waiting list today eaither do not want a 921 anymore, or don't have the cash to purchase today.

Those people who don't have the cash (or credit) today we are keeping them on the list however people that don't want units are being removed from the lists.

Because we are sitting on thousands and thousands of dollars of inventory and we need to pay for our next batch of 921's which are on hold for us I am opening the list up for today only.

WE NEED TO MOVE THESE UNITS SO WE CAN GET MORE IN!

IF YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND (Or Credit card) TODAY TO BUY A 921 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. THE COST IS $989 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD TODAY JULY 2nd ONLY.

DO NOT CALL THE STORE!

AGAIN IF YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND NOW AND WANT A 921 PLEASE PM ME TODAY!

Just an update, the response to this message has been great! We have sold 7 units and have 1 more left.

If you want a 921 and have your credit card read please PM me your phone number and I will call you and get a 921 out the door to you TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)