922 not logging on to Dish?

cornflakes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
So I'm getting the hang of the 922 and it's pretty nice... a couple of quirks here and there... but the biggest issue I've been having is my 922 doesn't always log on to the Dish website for me to control/remote view...

The 922 is online, I can ping it from my local network. The info banner on the screen doesn't show the red broadband icon to indicate it's disconnected. It's connected to a stable Internet connection through an ethernet cable. The router assigns a static IP address to the 922.

If I have the 922 reset the broadband connection, it'll reconnect and everything's good again.

This doesn't happen all the time... maybe once every 2 or 3 days... I believe my 922 restarts every night at 3am too...

Any ideas what would cause this issue? I'm gonna be going on a trip soon and would love to be able to play with the 922 remotely! Thanks!

Everyone's having the same problem. I don't think it's specific to the 922. I have the same problem on the 922 and 622. Hopefully some day Dish will make this work.:(

It's a Dish problem. I frequently get the not connected message overlay and when I click continue offline and give it a few seconds the Dish site reads all my receivers. And sometimes not :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)