922 Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have my wiring straightened out and am able to finally move the dish. The present situation is the dish will go completly to the east on its own. It will set where placed in the west then it will move uncontroled to as far east as it can go til the actuator touches the frame and stops the movement.

Does your actuator setting match your installation? That is, is it set linear/east or linear/west and how is your actuator attached? Linear/west is when the actuator arm end hooks to the right side of the dish centerline when viewed from behind the dish.

Are you sure the wiring of power out to the arm is correct? If the wires are reversed maybe it will do what you are saying, but I've never tried that so I'm not sure that is a true statement. Someone else might know this.

The actuator setting does match the dish, linear/west. The actuator is on the right side --when facing the dish from the rear. It works good going from east to the south. If anyone finds I am incorrect please post so it can be discussed. The dish runs from south to the east very very fast like it has nothing to hold the position of south. I appreciate all feed back .

thanks

The contacts for the actuator must be stuck as it keeps power on the actuator terminals when the power is turned off with the remote.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts