97W Assryasat has Monday Night Movie

Gray Hair

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
N WV
Dennis Weaver being chased by a Tanker fuel truck. Name of movie is not known.

Right now in is in progress on replay (Tue 3PM EST) 12115/V/22424 Last to maybe around around 4:30PM. They usually have a short introduction, and ending review.

I do not know all the days it replays, seems maybe I saw it once on weekends.

They say that they have a CD of a lot of movies. They are very good old movies.

I have not seen any thing on Satelliteguys about it.

Dennis Weaver being chased by a Tanker fuel truck. Name of movie is not known.

Right now in is in progress on replay (Tue 3PM EST) 12115/V/22424 Last to maybe around around 4:30PM. They usually have a short introduction, and ending review.

I do not know all the days it replays, seems maybe I saw it once on weekends.

They say that they have a CD of a lot of movies. They are very good old movies.

I have not seen any thing on Satelliteguys about it.

"Duel" 1971. Directed by Steven Spielberg.

KBSV is a full service television station in Ceres, California, broadcasting on local digital UHF channel 15. Founded in 1996, it is owned by Bet-Nahrain, Inc. KBSV is an independent community television station, broadcasting to the Assyrian community in the Central Valley of California from the Bet-Nahrain Assyrian Cultural Center in Modesto.

Reactions: Gray Hair
I noticed the red neck guys were talking about the movie after and mentioned protestors outside alegedly protesting the Bill Clinton impeachment. So that goes back a bit. They have a facebook page now different guys in studio.

Reactions: Gray Hair
Cyberham,

Yes, old but excellent. If that's the type of movie they show, I'll make a note to get a dish pointed at 97W."

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!
Yes the movies are good. They usually do a specific type of movies for certain dates in history. Such as Veterans Day, John Wayne, Elvis, and many others.

John Wayne Sutherland seems to be up on the ins and outs of the movie business history, the main commentator, and usually has a guest. His you tube shows him as:
Description
"I am a TV Host and Movie Actor. I am also a John Wayne Impersonator and with my friend we do Bud Abbott and Lou Costello. I am a Producer and Stunt Man. I have Interview over 2,750 Movie,TV and Sports Star's over the last 15 years."

In the past the only time I know of it has preempted was around Christmas time for religious reasons of the station.

I still haven't found a time schedule.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Presently "The Egg and I" Fred Macmurray, Ma & Pa Kettle and others of the 1947 era. Don't know time when started. Edit: Off at 6:00 PM.
Next week Elvis Presley in "Love me Tender", his premier movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: c-spand and FTA4PA
Presently a movie with a Younger Kirk Douglas as a architek and a love story. Ends with him getting promotion to build a city in Hawaii. Saw tail piece in AM.

Presently a movie, name unknown. A blind lawyer known by Murdock, women in hospital Mendes, daredevil a mystery man helper. Looks like the Hulk person, don't know what else is going to happen.

Edit:The Trial of the Incredible Hulk is a 1989 American made-for-television

Last edited:
Reactions: c-spand
Tue 12/17/19 10 AM EST a big rig story, with a very young Bo from Dukes of Hazard. I think cab has Yellow Bird on door.

Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)