A couple questions about programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

money69

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Its been several months since I posted on here but Im wondering the following:

1. Any lists of predicted channels in HD that might be added in the relatively near future?

2. Any info on Hallmark Movie Channel in HD?

3. When will Fox News be added in HD?

4. Also, why is it that when watching a movie for example on the movie channels and there is a secondary audio feed, why is it not available on the HD channel, i.e. you have to tune to the SD channel to get the secondary audio, anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

1. Any lists of predicted channels in HD that might be added in the relatively near future?

4. Also, why is it that when watching a movie for example on the movie channels and there is a secondary audio feed, why is it not available on the HD channel, i.e. you have to tune to the SD channel to get the secondary audio, anyone know anything about this?

Thanks
1) I remember DirecTV saying way back in 2007 that they will be adding more HBO's in HD such as HBO Family, HBO Signature, HBO Latino, etc. However, this has yet to be seen. These are the only channels announced that I know of. Otherwise, there is a wide amount of speculation. Some of the most requested HD channels will most likely be added in the near future. As it seems, Fox News HD and Travel Channel HD are 2 of the most popular that have been requested.

2) Not that I have heard of.

3) There has been no announcement on Fox News HD. However, since it is a popular request, I am 100% positive DirecTV will add this. The question is when and nobody knows yet.

4) I never noticed this or paid attention. Maybe someone else will be able to answer this for you.

Thanks
Regarding the seconday audio, I dont think there is an option for the HD channel, have you tried going through the system setup and audio options I think there is a list on audio with different languages. Highly doubt that will work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)