A DirecTV Mpg4 DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My inlaws are thinking of switching to D* if they get Sports Time Ohio, but they don't want to give up their DVR (vip 622). There not sure what they want to do.

They have Dish right now.

Crystal Pepsi Ball said:
Are we talking about the HD-DVR HR20 or a receiver like R15 that gets MPEG4 in SD?

There are no SD channels in MPEG4 nor does the R15 get MPEG4...

They do run a little behind schedule, don't they?

Rest assured, folks, the HR20 is a very high priority for them. It will be out in a timely fashion. It may suck and be full of bugs, but it will be out relatively soon.

Hogarth said:
They do run a little behind schedule, don't they?

Rest assured, folks, the HR20 is a very high priority for them. It will be out in a timely fashion. It may suck and be full of bugs, but it will be out relatively soon.
You in Marketing :D ? I am planning on sticking with MPEG2 HD TiVo for a bit. After the R15 I am terrified of a D* DVR.

I have a question. I got an H20 in the last weeks that you could actually BUY and own one. When the new H20-250 comes out, what will my upgrade options be? I know this is conjecture, but I am new to Directv and am not sure what they have done in the past. I am assuming that I will have to lease the new DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts