A minor request from your FTA moderator

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My Prayers are with you, your family and especially your Grandma! Wishing her a very quick recovery and a good thanksgiving. She will be well! :angel:

We will certianly keep your Grandmother and your family in our prayers. Take care.

Done!

Praying for your family, Tony. After the outpouring of support I received last year when my mother was really sick, I know what you're speaking about. It IS shocking to see someone suddenly thrown into the medical system, but remember-there are many caring people working to get your grandmother back on her feet again. And like everyone told me, take care of yourself, rest as much as you can, and eat, even when you have no real appetite. God bless you and your family.

I have not been around much but I did hear about this. trust me prayers will be said from here-----that is if you accept prayers froma fan of eastern college hockey!

Tony, our prayers will be for your Grandmother and for you and your family. It is times like these when we can only see one set of footprints in the sand, even tho there is someone with us. He has said He will never leave us alone.

Tony,

I will include you and your family in my prayers. Life can change in an instant. Things we take for granted can be swept away in a heartbeat. We need to stop and be thankful for what we have often not just on Thanksgiving. Try to have a semi Happy Thanksgiving even under these conditions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts