A minor request from your FTA moderator

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks guys :)

You dont know how much I appreciate it. On the good side Grandpa seems to be doing better. He got a fair amount of sleep last nite :) (after getting very little Sunday & Monday night)

Grandma is still the same. Not much change today other than some medicines they are lowering the dosages so that sounds good :)

Everyone have a good Turkey Day

Tony,

Thanks for sharing those thoughts with us. My grandparents have had their share of health problems this year and have had stints in the hospital so I know what you're going through. It's tough but keep your head up, and trust the medical staff and the abilities God has given them. I will definitely be praying for you and your family.

Good Reminder

Tony,

We will pray for your Grandmother and thanks for the reminder to let those we love know that we really do love them.

"Wisdom is vindicated by her deeds"

Tony,

I too will be praying for you and your entire family today as we sit down to eat. Any my thoughts will be with you and your family all day today, as well as with all members of this forum. You guys and gals are as close to a family as we (Phottoette and I) have, so our prayers are naturally going to be for "our family."

Her parents died when she was a teenager, and mine passed away in '97 (Mom) and '02 (Dad). I still have a sister that lives next door, but being such a dysfunctional family, we hardly even communicate.

We were invited to a pot luck dinner tonight and we are going to that. I have been asked to say Grace, so you just HAVE to know that you will all be included.

Photto

Photto

Tony,

I hope your Grandmother get's well and the sooner the better she get's out of hospital, and go home to a nice warm place to have your famlily together.

Life is very fraigle in many way, but be strong in your heart.......

Hang in there Tony.

Here I am hoping everything turn for the best, and if not, be sure to remind her how much you've loved her all your life and she can be at peace for all he efforts paid with dividends in making a man of good out of you.

We in our house went trough something similar with my nephew (i only have two), trouble with what we tought was asthma and turned up to be laringeous papiloma that caused a respiratory and a stroke, we spent almost a month with him connected to the machine and thanks to a militar medic he made progressand succesfully started breathing on his own, now, take into account that this really slow, and altough he resulted with severe brain damage we still have him and love him pretty much...

Hope eveything turns for the best Tony.

Mike

Hi Tony,
Pardon the Preacher in me coming out, but - That is my calling. Two Scripture portions, Isaiah 54:5 last phrase "... and with HIS stripes we are healed." and the first line of Isaiah 54:17 {Of the thousands of weapons formed against us, even daily} "No weapon formed against thee shall prosper..." MOM and I call complete restoration for your Grandmother, NOW, and we belive we receive, when we pray, so according to Mark 11:24, we have that healing and restoration for her.
POP

Last edited:
I have not been around much but I did hear about this. trust me prayers will be said from here-----that is if you accept prayers froma fan of eastern college hockey!

Chief...any college hockey fan is a friend of mine :)

Thanks guys :)

Not much change in the last couple days but on the positive side Grandpa doing better. We got him back to his "routine" and we're not at the hospital as much. We figured if he has his routine then he'll feel better and he has.

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)