a n00b

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have had this DUO since it came out, three years ago (as far as I know). I was impressed enough that I bought a second one for the livingroom two years ago when I moved here to Arizona from California.

I have never had a problem with the unit freezing as you say.

Go into your main menu, right click three times (Utility). Up click once, or down click three times, that will get you to Factory Default. Click on that, this will wipe your entire memory and allow you to clean everything, even the bad from your memory.

Go to the Conaxsat home page (Conaxsat.com) and download the newest updated bin for the DUO, unzip that and put it on a mem stick. Put the memory stick into the front usb, and upgrade your duo.

Hopefully you would have remembered to write your settings (rather than save them) so that you can reload everything.

This will give you a brand new updated Conaxsat DUO.

I mention writing your setting down, if you save your settings to a memory card or stick, you'll be right back where you started if you save everything and reload everything after doing a factory default.

NOW, once you get everything set up the way you want it, save THAT setup and transfer it all your computer, if you ever have another problem, you can transfer all info back to your DUO.

Finally, rescan your sats, and your done.

I hope this is info you can use, and if you have any more trouble, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

The only other problem you may have had was how you set up the physical connections, if you are using a motor and disecq, you need to (as memory servs) connect the motor between the disecq and receiver.

Photto

Last edited:
that seems to have stopped so far.
thanks guys.
hey i notice that some of the sats have HBO and stuff and are marked digicipher.
is this the company you would subscribe to or does someone else carry the subscriptions?

hey i notice that some of the sats have HBO and stuff and are marked digicipher.
is this the company you would subscribe to or does someone else carry the subscriptions?
Yes, there is. You need a specific receiver, a "4DTV" 922, 920, 905, or 410.
Programming available from a few places, here is 1:
callnps.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zinwell 4X4

The future of Nasa channek Ku-band

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts