A new one coming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What I said is for Tribune to add another station to KC area for WDAF like to put local or Syndicated Ptogramming on.
You started off great when you posted about AntTV2 then went back to subnormal as usual with this WDAF and Tribune adding another station in KC boloney to satisfy your outer space needs.... First off I'm probably the dumbest individual on this forum when it comes to ota expertise but I do know this what you want from tribune will not happen. They wont open a brand new Indy full power station when Scripps Howard already owns The Spot 38. Secondly like I mentioned earlier you have gobs of stations owned by Hearst and Meredith that could slot comet in. This is turning into the most bizarre post I've ever seen. We go from AntennaTV2 to Comet on WDAF to Tribune needs to add an Indy station to add comet then drop This and send it back to the Hearst station it was on for 5 years. So what else do you want.

My bad what I mean when the Chiefs are on ABC on a Monday Night KMBC is allowed to move ABC prime time programming over to KCWE that shifts CW's prime prime programming to later that night and FOX4KC and can't move shows other then to Digital Sub Channels that aren't in HD if some how FSN1 was showing a Royals like let's say on a Tuesday and WDAF wanted to show the Game for people who just use Digital Antenna could send Fox prime time programming to another channel local if it had one. Every area would like every Digital Sub channel.
Also New York is losing Mundomax and others could to.

I am really leery of this line:

"The original Antenna TV would then be free to recalibrate its lineup with shows to attract younger viewers, he says."

My market (Johnstown/Altoona/State College) only finally got Antenna TV in Jan 2015.

I'm already a tad irritated that they felt they needed to combine ending and opening credits of shows in split screens.

But even though I am a "Millennial" as they say, I have enjoyment for classic shows and I do not want Antenna TV touched.

There is currently no room unless WHVL-LP decides for any extra subchannel and even if they did, cable co's don't seem to take them seriously and add their subchannels.

A few people on another forum think they will end up replacing This since not many affiliates would be left as so many stations are basically at max.

Not really sure but figured "throw" the idea around here.

Also where would Carson go? He helped get like 25 original Antenna TV affiliates.

Unless current ATV stations would switch to ATV Classics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts