A Steal Of A Deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yea...Im the same way....I got the HD box thinking i would watch more TV..i think i have it on for 2 or 3 hours a week. Dont get me wrong, the HD is killer, but besides the locals, the HD package is crap. Upconverted old movies and how many sunrises can you watch on discovery HD. THis is my rant...if every other utility is metered, so should TV.

Mondays I watch Prision Break which takes right at 45 minutes off my tivo.

Tuesdays and Wendsdays I watch some of AI but fast forward though most about 1.5 hours both nights together.

Thursdays I watch That 70' show "when its on" and Law and Order, about 1hour 45 mins total.

Fridays and Saturdays I will either watch a movie off or PPV or nothing at all.

Sundays I watch Football when its on or Baseball when its on.

I will occasionally watch my local news to see the Rednecks make a fool out of us.

Update

steve615 said:
I went to D*s site earlier today to check our current bill...Well,to my surprise,they are showing a credit of 17 cents. :confused: The itemized section of the billing lists the TC at $29.99,2nd receiver charge of $4.99,plus taxes....It appears that D* is still trying to bill us $33.00 for the movie channels (HBO,Showtime and Starz),which is still free for 2 more months....When the bill comes in the mail,I will still send payment of $37.86,which was the amount of the prior month's bill....Has anyone else had issues like this with their billing?
Well,I went into our online D* account a little while ago to check on our bill...They are now showing a credit of $6.16. :confused: According to the info posted on that account,they have taken another $5.99 off for the protection plan.Something else that I have noticed with their billing is when they post your programming and the charges for whatever service you are getting,they add tax to that amount.But,when they credit your account,those taxes that are added originally to the bill are not being removed from the charges...Has anyone else noticed this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.