A Way that XBox360 lovers can save their marriages....

I read about those a few weeks ago... BUT I see several problems for me at least

1. The cord from the controller back to the base. I like my wireless... also the fact taht it would have to be 15 feet to fit under my rug (the only acceptable way)

2. I tend to shout while wearing the can style headphones. My wife hates it when i Play counter strike on PC cause i start yelling without knowing.

3. no directional surround sound (while this is possible I still like the 360s discreet 5.1 channels)

Thanks!

Now, I looked at the pictures and read the article and I am still trying figure out why the headphones have a wire connected to the game controller... The pic with the kid wearing them shows the cord, however the layout on the 2nd page (details) doesn't show a wire but kind of hints at one in the diagram. Unless the wire is for YOUR voice to get back to the Xbox.

The look interesting, but i'm not ready for a hundred bucks outlay.. I purchased a pair of surround sound 900mhz wireless headphones from Acoustic Research for 49.95... They connect via digital coaxial, TOS link fiber, or even rca audio, depending on your setup. They are great.

Because the controler can be wireless, plus the headphones dont have a tranmitter in them to send the sound back to the XBOX (which gets plugged into the controler anyways) so the mic portion is plugged into the controler.

If these did surround sound I would already have my order placed.

This would present problems for me as well...... I have mine hooked into my HDTV with the HD Cable and the optical cable plugged into it. Would I have to unplug everything and rewire everything to make it work each time (as well as change the menu settings)? At first I thought it would just plug into a USB port which would be easy to deal with. Now I see that RCA connects are involved and it may have just moved into the "too much hassle" dept.

i think the 360 outputs on the optical and the analog at the same time.

I may get these later on....i do watch a lot of tv after the wife goes to bed anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)