AMIKO a3 won't play back recordings

piyi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2015
Washington
I am wondering why my a3 will not play back the video I have recorded with it. It does not seen to recognize it as video. Should I use vlc or something else to watch it?

I am wondering why my a3 will not play back the video I have recorded with it. It does not seen to recognize it as video. Should I use vlc or something else to watch it?

Which channel did you record it from?

As far as general advice, I'd recommend MX Player and SuperPlayer for Android video players. Between the two they can do almost any file format and codec. Kodi (formerly XBMC) is also a good choice.

I play those back just fine from time to time will have to go look to see exactly what I click on though to give proper instruction.

How are you trying to playback the DVR recordings? 125w PBS plays back here with no problem.
Under media I click movies, under file I click c:, then 3tv and it says no video files found. I just checked on my laptop and there are video files there. I tried this procedure with my 4TB external and it recognizes other video files not recorded from the a3, but not on the 320GB external that I recorded the PBS on.

You beat me to it Brian, I was just looking at that to see how I played them on the A3. I have a HDD in it but I don't use it enough I guess. :) I do record a lot of PBS on 125 but on another receiver for the kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts