ABC New Orleans Gone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JoelA

Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Can't seem to pick up ABC New Orleans any longer on SB6. Anyone else have the same problem here in the northeast?:confused:

Tony,

I tried a manual scan with no luck. I then did a blind scan and the 11724 FR never showed during the scan, but when the FRs were checked it showed "no channel."
I was looking for a PID change, which has happened a few times with these channels, but now I don't know.

Have to cut grass now, will check it later.

huh

very possible they are gone. I know the station was ready to move into their new studio soon (I got that update from someone) so its possible they cut the feed on satellite as they probably are fibred now.

I suspect the ABC and other N.O. feeds we saw that where avail on Satellite KU for New Orleans where just temporary anyways, these where setup after Katrina to get their feeds to D* and E* and to Cable companies (those that still where operating) so I suspect we'd see these go away anyways once they got their OTA plant 100% functioning and fiber and other delivery methods repaired.

Cool, I thought I was the only one. I'll mis seeing there news. Nobody outside the city will cover the news like they do.

Last edited:
just tried it...nothing :(

tried on both 30" motorized and on the 30" fixed at SBS6 and nothing

Status
Please reply by conversation.