ABC's Nascar Coverage Sucks!!!

dodge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Plano, Illinois, United States
ABC's Nascar Coverage Sucks!!!

Wtching the race OTA HD at a Friend house, race ran late, so they put the race on Espn2 so they could play america's biggest dumbasses' video's wtf??? Friend does not have cable or satellite of any kind.
Missed the last 30 laps of the race what a bunch of Moron's at ABC!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I agree. That was a huge mistake going back to ABC. They either have to hand off to ESPN if they are running late, or the technicle issus make it not worth trying to watch it.

Agree

If I had known ABC was going to move networks if it ran late, I could have set up a timer to cover it. They should at least announce their plans in advance

You didn't miss much. Jimmy Johnson wins again......Yawnnnnn...BORRRRRRING!

Nascar has become so predictable its not even worth watching anymore.

Follow this back to the real idiots at Nascar who moved the schedule so that all of these races start so late in the day. Sure Phoenix is West, but still a lot of east coast races are starting at 3pm now. Used to be that all races started at 12:15pm and you'd be done in time for supper.

I thought I was hearing things when they said that the Eastern & Central timezone was going to leave at bottom of the hour for "old peoples version of you tube" but at 6:28 poof it was gone

Thank goodness for C-Band...got to see the rest of the race

I hate to be the guy that enters a thread just to talk smack.. (but since others have already done it why not)

Nascar is about as exciting as watching paint dry on TV.. Now going there live on the other hand can be quite fun. Its like Golf. Watching it on TV sucks, playing the game though can be fun.

Last edited:
I'm now a semi-fan of NASCAR, thanks to my son ...

But along with blame to ABC, I also blame NASCAR, for scheduling the last two races of the season in Phoenix and Miami. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Why wouldn't you schedule the final weeks of NASCAR in the traditional hotbead of racing, the Southeast - Charlotte, Atlanta, Talladega?

Having the final NASCAR races where they are is as stupid as having MLB Opening Day in Tokyo or NFL regular seaon games in London.

I'm now a semi-fan of NASCAR, thanks to my son ...

But along with blame to ABC, I also blame NASCAR, for scheduling the last two races of the season in Phoenix and Miami. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Why wouldn't you schedule the final weeks of NASCAR in the traditional hotbead of racing, the Southeast - Charlotte, Atlanta, Talladega?

Having the final NASCAR races where they are is as stupid as having MLB Opening Day in Tokyo or NFL regular seaon games in London.
They have made a variety of stupid scheduling moves...
They want to have the last race down south where they don't have to worry about freezing temps.

Why not Daytona ?

Jimbo

The last 4 races are in the southern US where there its warmer
Talladega
Texas
Phoenix
Miami

and most of those races have been etched in stone for years now when the race is

I used to not like NASCAR, but then I became a fan of Jimmie Johnson. I do work for Lowe's. But I would rather watch a race then watch a boring football game between two teams I care nothing about. At least with every race I can cheer on the same drivers.

Now dont get me wrong I'm a huge fan of the NFL. Just not when there are two boring teams playing.

I cannot help but to agree...I was a HUGE nascar fan and it just looks fixed anymore. These new cars are GARBAGE!!!! I am all for safety...but I hate these new cars

Care to pick the winners of each race next year ?

If you can do that, stop by Vegas first.
I bet you didn't figure JJ was going to win it all when Kyle Busch was winning most of the races earlier ....

Fixed is it ?
Where did Kyle end up after dominating and acting like the child that he is.
Where was he during the Chase ?

He QUIT, he even admitted that after having a few bad races in the beginning of the Chase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)