About my NEW Order?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cyberized

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Beaverton, Oregon
Recently I setup a new account; install to be on the 6th of May. I told the lady I had ONE HDTV, and I wanted to go with their Special on Turbo Silver and I wanted the latest and geatest HD DVR, the 722K. She assured me that that is what would be done. [I had told her that at present I had only the one TV but planned on getting another]

A couple days later I called to check on the order and found out that she switched me to VIP 612 - no doubt because I was only getting ONE TV connected. BUT the HD DVR Advantage Special at their site seems to indicate that actually having 2 or more TV's is not a requirement.???? Anyway - the next CSR told me that he changed it and I WOULD be getting the 722K and he did not way I HAD to have 2 TV's for it to connect to.
I can't help but be skeptical and wonder IF they will really bring me what I ordered.......maybe a "higher up" goes over the CSR's order and sees ONLY ONE TV - - - can't have this dual DVR - MUST go to single!
I could call back and tell them I have 2 TV's - but hate to lie....IF id have 2....wouldn't one need to sub to some SD package also to get
programming for the non-HD TV?

PS - When the installer activates the account do they use their SAT to test to see IF I have 2 TV's connected or just 1?

I have been "lurking" as I wait and reading ALL reports on the 722K and 722 Receivers.....GLAD to see GOOD results from latest Software Upgrade for the 722K............and plan to probably call when it close to my install date to make any last minute changes, if necessary, if not, will order the MT2 module to be brought with new receiver.

Have a GOOD one! :)

Last edited:
IF id have 2....wouldn't one need to sub to some SD package also to get programming for the non-HD TV?
Absolutely not! You can have an HD-only package and view any channel on an SD TV set.

Tell them that you do have two TV sets! Perhaps this will make their ordering software happy. I am sure it is written for idiots.
The installers wouldn't care. If they ask anything, tell them that the second TV set has not arrived yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)