Any Conus HD Locals Left ???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

twat21

Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
Does anyone know of any HD locals left on Conus? I'm in an area that I can't receive HD locals without a waiver. Indy was changed today.

Does anyone know of any HD locals left on Conus? I'm in an area that I can't receive HD locals without a waiver. Indy was changed today.

You might not need CONUS, you might be under a beam on 129. Go dig around on TheList link in my signature. Click on the spotbeam and you'll see the map coverage.

Indy locals were nationwide HD locals? I don't think they were as my neighbor has DISH HD package and all he gets is the L.A HD locals and not the Indy like you said they are nationwide.

Indy locals were nationwide HD locals? I don't think they were as my neighbor has DISH HD package and all he gets is the L.A HD locals and not the Indy like you said they are nationwide.

There were until this morning when they went from CONUS to spotbeam. LA HD locals are also spotbeamed.

If they dont my Sherman Tx locals pretty soon that I was suppose to get last month I guess I will be forced to move.

ok, but were Indy available nationwide to anyone with Dish Network? :confused:

Nope. Only available to people with a service address in the Indy DMA.

Dish doesn't offer any out of market locals at all, as they are not allowed to due to the previous lawsuit. All American Direct provides West and East SD locals to folks that qualify using Dish's 119 satellite.

Nope. Only available to people with a service address in the Indy DMA.

Dish doesn't offer any out of market locals at all, as they are not allowed to due to the previous lawsuit. All American Direct provides West and East SD locals to folks that qualify using Dish's 119 satellite.

That's exactly what I thought. According to twat21 he said he is in an area where he doesnt get HD channels w/o a waiver and yet he claims he lost Indianapolis HD locals yesterday.. very strange, sounds to me like he was using an unauthorized receiver to get those channels. If he is in the Indy area he would not have any worries about it since he would be in the beam spot.

This guy definitely sounds like a hacker to me

The ones on 77 are the best bet to stay CONUS. They have to get a spot beam satellite launched to 77 before they can be taken down. The 118 CONUS will probably be taken down soon since everyone with 118 dish should also have 129 and they can be moved to 129 spot without having to do anything at the customer's premises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts