? about SONY 65" TV

There are still a lot of issues to work out with LED projectors. Things like color shifting as the LED colors age differently. The heat is another issue. Rear projection LED systems were a lot less bright and the crowd was less demanding than the FP crowd on color accuracy.

I 'm trying to get real large screen 65 or 70 inches SONY , to replace my bulky heavy SONY 65”… remember those huge big cabinet projection TVs? …
Anyway LOVES Sony TVS so I cant forth it to get that 70” one for $20 grand now step
Down to the 65” just came out .Now I can get it under $4 grand..
My question is all over internet reviews says it, that TV is not true 65”.. is 61 inch and I cant find any store to carry that in display so I go there and meager it .wondering any of U know about this TV or see one in store or have one at your home to give me some info before I drop my hard earn money
Thanks.

Television sizes are measured as a diagonal of the viewing area, not as a width of the cabinet. Screen size is always an advantage on front or to some extent rear projection units. Maintenance and additional costs for screens tv sources and other features are a huge advantage for flat panels. The Sony 65W5100 is an excellent choice for TV quality, features at a modest price.:D

The Panasonic PTD4000U projector is a 4:3 chip with 1024x768 resolution, 38DB fan, 4000 ANSI lumen, DLP projector with 1600:1 contrast. The Sony 15 at a fraction the price is LCD, 1100 ansi lumen 16X9 chip 1280X720, 12000:1 contrast and fan moise in the low 20s. For multimedia especially in large rooms where light can't be controlled the Panasonic would be a better choice, even at 3 times the price. For true home theater in the home the Sony will blow it away.:D

The Panasonic PTD4000U projector is a 4:3 chip with 1024x768 resolution, 38DB fan, 4000 ANSI lumen, DLP projector with 1600:1 contrast. The Sony 15 at a fraction the price is LCD, 1100 ansi lumen 16X9 chip 1280X720, 12000:1 contrast and fan moise in the low 20s. For multimedia especially in large rooms where light can't be controlled the Panasonic would be a better choice, even at 3 times the price. For true home theater in the home the Sony will blow it away.:D

We're talking about the AE4000.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)