ACC network

Just came across this... Says deal isn't signed...Described more as a handshake deal

Attachments

• 42CBD939-F9ED-43A5-B407-8B9F87953155.jpeg
    42CBD939-F9ED-43A5-B407-8B9F87953155.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 148
Hmmmm..... Dish updated the guide on every receiver and it took how long? Sounds like someone was jerking our chains. Oh well, glad it's on

from Erik Carlson from dish on facebook
Great news! DISH and ESPN have an agreement in principle to distribute the ACC Network on DISH TV and Sling TV just in time for tonight’s opener between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the #1 Clemson UniversityTigers. If you are a DISH subscriber with America’s Top 120+ or above you can find the game on channel 402. The ACC Network is available on Sling Orange tonight and on Sling Orange Sports Extra starting tomorrow.

from james long uplink report ACC Network now on
Uplink Activity Updates » Blog Archive » 8/29/19 at 7:36pm ET (v12) – 6 changes seen

I have both Dish AT200 and Sling Orange currently. For those wondering, the picture looks better on Sling than Dish.

I have both Dish AT200 and Sling Orange currently. For those wondering, the picture looks better on Sling than Dish.

The picture looks 3X better on YT Tv than Dish.... Man what is the deal??
I'm gonna watch thru the rest of the trial period. Wish it was cheaper option for just the sports stuff thru them cause the picture is amazingly better.

Reactions: ncted
The picture looks 3X better on YT Tv than Dish.... Man what is the deal??
I'm gonna watch thru the rest of the trial period. Wish it was cheaper option for just the sports stuff thru them cause the picture is amazingly better.

I noticed that watching some football on YTTV at my sisters this past weekend when they did the trial. Thought it was just the smaller tv, but the football games did appear to look better thru the YTTV app than thru the Hopper 3 with Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts