Access Card

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sstang7

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
northwest suburbs of Chicago
Yesterday I replaced my old H20 (audio problem) with a new one that Directv sent me. The CSR had me swap out my access card from the old H20 to the new one. The new one never downloaded the 0F06 software. My question is, when a software update is downloaded, does it go onto the access card? Therefore, it would already be on the access card I swapped out of the old H20 and into the new one? Also, this H20 was a little bigger than the other with a faster guide and blue lights. I noticed it doesn't get as hot as the other one too.

I unplugged it for a couple of minutes and still never received a "Hello" screen. It just goes right to "acquiring info from satellite". The manufacturer is 100. I don't know if that helps. The software version is 003E 020E, B00000113. I'm not sure if this software is the most current, does anyone out there know?

sstang7 said:
I unplugged it for a couple of minutes and still never received a "Hello" screen. It just goes right to "acquiring info from satellite". The manufacturer is 100. I don't know if that helps. The software version is 003E 020E, B00000113. I'm not sure if this software is the most current, does anyone out there know?

Keep it unplugged for about 15-30 minutes to make sure the volatile memory is wiped.

sstang7 said:

I believe the H20-100 is on a completely different software train and will not ever have 0F06. Be glad - the SW version you have works much better. AFAIK the 003E 020E, B00000113 version is current.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)