Accessing DVR from Mac Away From Home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dugan5468

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Columbiana, Ohio
Not sure if this is possible like Dish but can I access and watch my recordings from a computer away from my home that is connected to WIFI? I know I can watch on iPad and iPhone.......

Thanks
Dugan

Pretty sure he wants to access his Directv account Scott. ;)

Reactions: ejb1980
Not that I can find. Mobile devices only. That said, you can watch on-demand content in your browser. not exactly the same as watching a recording. Also, you could get a slingbox.

Thanks, didn't think it would work online using a browser... You would think that would be a big part of their new directtv anywhere functionality....

If you have a HR44 or HR54 Genie you can watch your recordings away from home (or live tv) starting 9/8 when they launch Mobile DVR at no extra cost.

If you do not have a Genie it is a worthy upgrade to consider.

If you have a HR44 or HR54 Genie you can watch your recordings away from home (or live tv) starting 9/8 when they launch Mobile DVR at no extra cost.

If you do not have a Genie it is a worthy upgrade to consider.

I can't find where the announcement said that (perhaps I am blind?). I thought it only referred to using the App?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts