Acutrak 22 Pro and 72.5 satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a acutrak 22 pro, great signal meter. Yes it can be used to peak a 72.5 signal. It can be used to peak any Ku and cband satellite. Probably when they wrote that manual there wasn't a 72.5 satellite location yet.

fact is,you can use prettymuch any meter opn any sat....now any DISH/SWITCH combo...not guaranteed.

I have heard the 72.5 spotbeams are pretty hard to find right now with some low power issues. is that right?

Sorry to revive a seni-old thread but just wanted to thank the responders. I am able to peak the 72.5 satellite with the AccuTrak Pro. It just takes a while to get it with this meter. There are 3 different satellites you can hit while trying to lock on to the 72.5 so it may take a couple of tries to get it.

Looks like its time to spring for the Birdog, but I've heard lately that the Birdog is having problems with the 72.5 satellite. Does anyone know if this is still a problem for the Birdog? Or has D* fixed the all even transponder problem now?

The birdog is fine with the 72.5, if you have one you just need to get into the website and do am new download into the meter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)