adding svideo or componet to the 905?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
no need to rile everyone up.

what are you even doing in this part of town? go back to the dish and directv forum and visit all your little pizza pan buddies that get stuck with 2 year contracts and boo-hoing when the dish goes out in mist

get a 4dtv system, then we will let you talk

this is where real men hang out

what are you even doing in this part of town? go back to the dish and directv forum and visit all your little pizza pan buddies that get stuck with 2 year contracts and boo-hoing when the dish goes out in mist

umm cause i can
just try and shut me up
real men take showers we all saw you in your previous avatar.
no need for a hole in your neighbors yard with all the dirt you have on

Last edited:
umm cause i can
just try and shut me up
real men take showers we all saw you in your previous avatar.
no need for a hole in your neighbors yard with all the dirt you have on

well im keeping quiet on my end becuase real men dont start flame wars

there is a reason you havent heard from me until recently tech as you were on my ignore list for a long while.
just admit what you did to your neighbor was wrong and thoughtless and I WILL back off

Last edited:
i know it was wrong and thoughtless, butt if you would understand how large this guy's property is, he would never know about it, it is not like i would steal it righ off his front lawn.

i know it was wrong and thoughtless, butt if you would understand how large this guy's property is, he would never know about it, it is not like i would steal it righ off his front lawn.

Regardless of how you try and justify it the bottom line is it still comes down to stealing since you new it was your neighbors property. So you just took it without permission...from another posting and your lack of respect for others property so the biggest question becomes just how big a thief are you.

:sob::eek: OK that's enough for me. :rolleyes:
I feel an end coming to this thread very soon.
I'm just gonna :shh now.

I am not saying what he did is right or wrong! :eek: This kind of mentallity seems to be the way people think nowdays especially when it comes down to rural America. In my area people think that rural means free for all. It is very common for people to take soil from our fields! I have the last laugh when they take some that was sprayed for weeds and they wonder why their posies do not grow! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)