After 20 years, so long DISH, it was a good run

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DlT1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2017
Lancaster PA
My 2 year contract is fully up in December. This month my bill went from $100 to 114. Next month goes to $140. After calling, they only offered to give me a cheaper package lol. I told them I do not want a cheaper package b/c we watch those channels in the 250 tier. Didn't budge. After years of the old Charlie chats, bingo on channel 101, all the nice holiday scapes and channels I part trails with fond memoirs. Such a shame, no customer loyalty from anyone anymore. Off to Fubu tv for 85 a month that gives me locals and most of my 250 tier. I use to even defend DISH with there contract disputes (we still do not have FOX 43 here in PA) to save money. But it is over .

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I shouldnt have to find or know a secret phone number to renew a contract or get a good rate for service. Seeing I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years should make any company jump for my business.
The number isn't secret, it is discussed on here frequently. If you are interested in staying the Loyalty department is where you need to be. If you aren't interested in staying I hope that you find a service that works for you.

Oh well-Too bad you didn't call Loyalty

1-800-344-DISH. They transferred me also to another CR. In the past they offered me big deals to stay, cant figure out why not now, but all is good.
Only the Loyalty dept (Retention) can make the kind've deal you're looking for

I shouldnt have to find or know a secret phone number to renew a contract or get a good rate for service. Seeing I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years should make any company jump for my business.
Even the number you called had you asked for the Loyalty Dept or told them you were canceling, they would have transferred you. It's not a secret

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)