AL Central Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angels did us a huge favor by sweeping the sox. First time I have ever cheered for Weaver but I appreciate him today. Now if we can put up some runs and win tonight we will be tied for first.

Angels did us a huge favor by sweeping the sox. First time I have ever cheered for Weaver but I appreciate him today. Now if we can put up some runs and win tonight we will be tied for first.

Big game tonight, I did a message to DIRT tonight to check if the rain out makeup tonight will be in HD

Aren't all Tigers games in HD?
Game only on in Det & MN areas tonight, not on MLBEI. ESPN Sunday night rights.

In Detroit it will be on the RSN with a rain out makeup game may not be with Dish. Every game has been in HD other then one early this season when it was a rain out make up

Angels did us a huge favor by sweeping the Sox. First time I have ever cheered for Weaver but I appreciate him today. Now if we can put up some runs and win tonight we will be tied for first.

I am really shocked that the Angels swept the Sox. Don't look now but the Angels are FINALLY hitting on all cyliders for once this season. But it is too late to try and jump 2.5 games over pesky Baltimore and/or the never-say-die Athletics? We shall see. Rooting for the Tigers tonight!!!!

Sparkman said:
Aren't all Tigers games in HD?
Game only on in Det & MN areas tonight, not on MLBEI. ESPN Sunday night rights.

Dish does game only HD on the RSNs. They didn't update the guide to show the rained out game though so we only get SD tonight. That is good news for out of area people with the sports pack though.

Since the guide hasn't been updated the game won't be blacked out for anyone with the sports pack on FSN Detroit SD. If Directv didn't update their guide you should be able to watch on the full time HD feed.

I think he is an acceptable DH but with vmart coming back next year we don't need a DH. I'd rather have Young at the plate than Dirks any day but there is no doubt he is a liability in the field. The problem is that we have too many defensive liabilities and he is the easiest to replace. If I had to pick between replacing Peralta or Young I would rather see them replace Peralta. Young is still young (I know) and hr is a better hitter than Peralta.

I'd rather have a .300+ hitter than a maybe 20 HR guy that doesn't hit for most of the year.
Dirks over Young.

Replacing Peralta should be looked into as well, but I don't see them doing anything with SS.
Should have brought in Reyes when he was available.

Jimbo said:
I believe it's on the local FSN Detroit and if it is, it WILL be in HD.

edit:
YES it is on FSN D and in HD.

Not on Dish with their game time only HD. I'm watching in glorious SD tonight. The up side is Matt from the Dish DIRT team just replied to my PM and he is looking into it. I think it might be too last minute to do anything about it but at least he is checking it out.

Not on Dish with their game time only HD. I'm watching in glorious SD tonight. The up side is Matt from the Dish DIRT team just replied to my PM and he is looking into it. I think it might be too last minute to do anything about it but at least he is checking it out.

Sorry, didn't know you had DISH.

I thought they reported that Scherzer was gonna pitch tonight's game ?

Glad to see Smyly again, but they said Scherzer was good to go.

I upgraded to the hopper system when it came out so I still have quite a long time. I will go back to Directv when it runs out though. I'm sick of all the disputes and I want Sunday Ticket. I would have gotten EI too but after using MLB.tv on all my devices this year for about $100 less than EI I think I would stick with that now. It would be nice to have it from my tv provider so I could use my dvr without switching inputs but MLB.tv actually carries more feeds and I'm too used to being able to use it on my iPhone, Kindle Fire, and Laptop when I'm away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)