This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albums on profile page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I decided to create an album on my profile page. The pictures I used are too large to display at normal resolution in the browser window. They are not resized like they are when used in a thread, with the ability to go full size. Do we need to fix this? or do I need to resize the pics before posting them?

For Pub Members the max resolution for photo album picture uploads is 9600 x 9600.

So they would need to be resized to be below that. How big are the images?

Well smaller than that, 4288 X 3216. But check the album I made and you will see what I mean about the pictures not displaying so you can see the whole picture, like in a thread.

I see what you mean, it shows the entire picture but you got to scroll left and right to see it all, its not in a shadowbox like in a thread so that you can see it all in the window. (where you then can click on it and see it full size)

I will have to check and see if vBulletin has the shadow box feature available for the member album. Got to be honest I never really used the album before so this is new to me.

Well it's not a big thing for me, but I noticed there was a lot of visits to my profile page, so I though I'd put up something to look at.

I dunno... The first picture I see when I click on your profile picture looks pretty scary to me... Just kidding!

I looked at vBulletin and see that this is a requested feature but one that has not been added yet.

I also see no mods at vbulletin.org for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.