Albuquerque and New Mexico HD

dfergie said:
At the Alb. AvsForum a member said they lost power on the Mt for a couple of hours... probably related. Good race...

Where do you hang out at the avs forum. Is there another forum there like this one.

Albuquerque 3 HD locals mapping notice how these are all in the HD Favorite provided by software version L355 and are all HD.

Attachments

• NM locals mapping.JPG
    NM locals mapping.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 161
  • NM locals mapping1.JPG
    NM locals mapping1.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 202
  • NM locals mapping2.JPG
    NM locals mapping2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 157
that's annoying that the built in list includes both the physical numbers and mapp down

If I order a $299 lease upgrade on a 622 I understand I have to sign up for the HD Gold. After installation can I drop the HD package and just pay the $6 enabling fee or is there a commitment period before I can do that? We mostly watch OTA HD here in ABQ.

(Edit) ANSWER: Must keep a metallic pack for as long as 622 is leased.

Last edited:
I'm able to get KRQE OTA, but just would like to have everything on the sat. Be especially helpful to my brother in Placitas, no OTA for him!

And I can't qualify for HD West, I'm still able to OTA KRQE with fair success.

Just surprised this is dragging this long and sorry it wouldn't seem to be that much of a priority for a relatively small DMA coupled with a relatively small company owning the station involved.

I miss my CBSHD east... I had it till I received the 622, I got used to all of the network shows at a reasonable time with my Distant SD feeds from first C-Band , then D* (still have)the one hour delay for Mt. time is just messed up...the network news breaks alot of times are an hour old as is the Evening news...(could be worse though the west feed folks watch 3 hour old news)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)