Alcatraz

I think the further they get into it and the more of the prison "staff" that they bring into the picture the more interesting it is going to get. But that being said IMO it is pretty good compared to some of the predictable drivel they have been coming up with these days..

I caught the first 4 episodes on Hulu. It got too repetitive for my tastes, so I haven't followed it any more...without giving details, has there been any major developments in the particulars of the time jump phenomenon? (why, what or who caused it, who really knows anything about it, etc.)

How about the Fringe team does an investigation into Alcatraz prison to find out why all the inmates and guards disappeared in 63 and are now coming back.

Ratings down again. Lowest of all 4 network shows. And last night was just more same 'ole, sorry to say.

Ratings down again. Lowest of all 4 network shows. And last night was just more same 'ole, sorry to say.
That's what I feared. If I get word of major developments in the overall story line, then maybe I'll spend my time catching up on the episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)