Alert!!!! Simon Bolivar @ 78W available in NA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The "CONTRIBUCION" feed is usually Telesur, but I have seen Telesur announcers just sitting in the studio, make-up being applied and practicing to make sure they get all the propaganda right ;)

The "CONTRIBUCION" feed is usually Telesur, but I have seen Telesur announcers just sitting in the studio, make-up being applied and practicing to make sure they get all the propaganda right ;)

Thanks I just did a re-scan and yep I have Telesur on "Contribucion" :)

And actually the official name of Venezuela is Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.

Watching Al Etejah (97w) today I learned that it was Hugo Chavez who gave the new name of Bolviarian Republic of Venezuela (the previous name was just Republic of Venezuela).

Watching Al Etejah (97w) today I learned that it was Hugo Chavez who gave the new name of Bolviarian Republic of Venezuela (the previous name was just Republic of Venezuela).

Yep, I knew that. When I first heard about it, I thought, "what is he up to?" Didn't take long to figure it out. Great to hear that AEE reported on that -- makes me respect them even more :)

In addition, I believe the satellite was previously known as "Venesat."

Have you ever seen any programming in the clear on the scrambled Cuban channels ? Wonder what they are hiding there.

Yep, I knew that. When I first heard about it, I thought, "what is he up to?" Didn't take long to figure it out. Great to hear that AEE reported on that -- makes me respect them even more :)

."

Yep, I like AEE, in addition to the news, last night they had this brief doc on Simon Bolivar, that´s where I got that ;), after that they had a good documentary, "Where were you when ...?", they covered the Concorde crash in 2000, and apparently the series covers an significant event on each show. The docs were worth watching. :)

Have you ever seen any programming in the clear on the scrambled Cuban channels ? Wonder what they are hiding there.

I have, they have some few local shows, but also a lot of US shows, including the logo of CBS, CTV (Canada), BBC America....Can Hab. has some good american movies, all in english.. the other ch. is showing Castle about 3 nights a week.

You mean Canal Habana and Multivision? I haven't seen anything yet ITC :) But I'm not usually way down on 30W since I like to hunt down feeds...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts