All Celtics Home Games in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Questioner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
My source has confirmed directv has not even begun the negotiating process to have comcast new england sports celtics games in hd. Formerly this channel was fox sports new england and directv carried most of their home games in hd on channel 96.

More celtics games should be on the national networks this year, but this is still bad news. Virtually all the other providers in the boston dma are offering home celtics games in hd.

Want a tissue?

FIOS is your preferred provider. Why don't you tell people who care?

I don't see any crying from you in the FiOS area.

Last edited:
I care. D* needs to get on the ball. They should of had this channel lit up before the season started. Now, there still behind. What a suprise.

Have you called/written them and asked about this channel?

Why should he, the games were available last season and directv made no communication to subs that anything had changed for this year.

My source has confirmed directv has not even begun the negotiating process to have comcast new england sports celtics games in hd. Formerly this channel was fox sports new england and directv carried most of their home games in hd on channel 96.

More celtics games should be on the national networks this year, but this is still bad news. Virtually all the other providers in the boston dma are offering home celtics games in hd.

I call BS on this.........................

CSNNE game will be on by mid-month(nov.).

But once again nice try, BOB;)

Go CELTICS!

Right, because everytime a channel is wanted from directv, it comes online midmonth.

IIRC, HD channels have been added every week (maybe 1 exception) since September 26th. Some on 10/3, some on 10/10, etc. They have been added without bias to what time of the month.

I emailed them - they said no ETA for Celtics in HD - I suggest everyone email them and maybe we can push them along

nothing lit this morning that i could tell. so this guy is implying all of those rsn's will be lit in the next week? i hope this person is correct but i do scratch my head here.

I don't want the whole channel - the channel itself sucks - but I would like the HD broadcasts on channel 95 or 96 whatever they do the spot beam type stuff on

I don't want the whole channel - the channel itself sucks - but I would like the HD broadcasts on channel 95 or 96 whatever they do the spot beam type stuff on

eventually, there won't be any live sporting events on either channel because all of the rsn's will be on the conus beam. they won't be spot beamed any longer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts