All Celtics Home Games in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i saw your post in the other thread and left an appropriate response. i love his last response. sounds like it might be time for hr20 number 3.

gawd, please don't remind me of my brief period of time as a moderator earlier this year......lmao!

but yes, i remember gramps. :rolleyes:

Not on tonight. This is stupid it should be on channel 95 or 96. It was on last night. Is that because they were playing at home? So will home games be in HD and road games be in SD? :mad:

Again - here is a link to one of the best and up to date listings of what is being broadcast in sports in HD .

To answer your question, I don't think that CSN NE will be broadcasting road games in HD this year.

That however has nothing to do with DirecTV, it is the channel itself that only provides a SD feed for road games.

HD Sports Guide - HDTV Sports Listings & News

If NBA TV HD is blacked out try the NBA TV HD free preview it's not blacked out but I'm watchin on E*. Looks like NBA TV is using YES HD.

since the legaue pass free preview is over so is nba-tv for those who don't have either the sports pak or league pass.

My source has confirmed directv has not even begun the negotiating process to have comcast new england sports celtics games in hd. Formerly this channel was fox sports new england and directv carried most of their home games in hd on channel 96.

More celtics games should be on the national networks this year, but this is still bad news. Virtually all the other providers in the boston dma are offering home celtics games in hd.

So where is that picture of the crow, Questioner?

Now come on! You guys have got to stop questioning Questioner on all this. The man said that he has a legit source and I think that with all of the valuable information he has posted over thae last year or so that you have to take it as the ultimate trut. Furthermore I think that he posts on this site to give us "not so lucky" folks the best possible information so theat we can maximize our viewing pleasure. Oh, never mind.:p

My source has confirmed directv has not even begun the negotiating process to have comcast new england sports celtics games in hd. Formerly this channel was fox sports new england and directv carried most of their home games in hd on channel 96.

More celtics games should be on the national networks this year, but this is still bad news. Virtually all the other providers in the boston dma are offering home celtics games in hd.

Grandpa is that you? :haha:haha

Good try, BOB!!

Now that we got the real answer on the above - my question to TVBob is:

How many of all the other providers in the Boston dma are offering 9 FULL-TIME RSNS, and 16 PART-TIME, GAME-ONLY RSNS in HD?

Does FiOS?

My source has confirmed directv has not even begun the negotiating process to have comcast new england sports celtics games in hd.

Questiona, yo dude.

You posted this on 11/2, but as we see the other guy posted correctly on 10/26 that this and other channels would be put on Mid-November (today is the 14th).
DBSTalk.Com - View Single Post - NHL Fans, we hear you and we're acting on your concerns and ideas (long response)

How can claim to have any credibility when your 'source' confirmed to you something that was already completed as not even begun the negotiating process?

Questiona, pal - you must think we are fools.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)