All Celtics Home Games in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Anyone know what is going on with 620-1...no celtics in HD. They are not on 90-99 either. This really sucks.

Did you check YES? Both they and CSE/NE have it per regional carriage agreement. I would check but I am not at home right now.

For some reason it is not on 620-1 or 90-99. What is the point of having the channel if it is not up and running.

I wonder if he is ok, he hasn't visited the site in over 5 days.

Still here. Maybe you can help me out, I can not find the game tonight on this parttime or fulltime csn ne hd you were referring to. My sources still say comcast sports has not authorized such a channel.

Still here. Maybe you can help me out, I can not find the game tonight on this parttime or fulltime csn ne hd you were referring to. My sources still say comcast sports has not authorized such a channel.

The Celtic are playing the nets on YESHD so check again tomorrow.

So, did D* put 620-1 up there just to tease us? Just admit you were wrong (again) and move on.

when i watched sports center this morning, the game highlights showed the YES feed. i was able to watch the magic's OT thriller against the cavs on sun sports at 632-1. channel 96 is officially history. doesn't show up in any of my guides. good riddence to the spot beam!

Nice....according to the guide it looks like Friday's game is going to be on in HD on channel 620-1....including pre and post game coverage.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts