All Celtics Home Games in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My bad!

Anyhow next HD game on CSN NE is Monday against Washington Wizards! (no prediction this time :) )

That's strange, I had heard most people in the SNE/NE are got it....in any case it was not a regional broadcast, but apparantly a national broadcast blacked out in select areas.

Well I got excited when i saw the banner then found out "not available in your area"...stoopid Bobcats management still using TW channel 14 cable only so sat. customers lose out all the time here

Since comcast announced last night that Celtic away games will be in HD does that mean that Directv will also carry them in HD? I checked the program guide for Friday against the T-Wolves and they are listed in SD.

Since comcast announced last night that Celtic away games will be in HD does that mean that Directv will also carry them in HD? I checked the program guide for Friday against the T-Wolves and they are listed in SD.

I was wondering the same thing but I think D* should get it since it is channel specific and not carrier specific. we won't get the on demand HD games though - no biggie for me

I was wondering the same thing but I think D* should get it since it is channel specific and not carrier specific. we won't get the on demand HD games though - no biggie for me

As posted in a related threat here, and at dbstalk, it's possible it will happen on directv at some point, but there is no agreement yet to show road games on hd on directv 620-1.

Just a small update from my source. He doesn't expect carriage for any celtics road games on other providers like directv this season. Next season it's possible.

As posted in a related threat here, and at dbstalk, it's possible it will happen on directv at some point, but there is no agreement yet to show road games on hd on directv 620-1.

I thought that CSN - NE was launching a full time HD channel (similar to NESN) - is it that D* isn't picking up the channel - therefore no celts away in HD or is it because they are pulling some type of power play being Comcast owns the channel and wants to provide their customer some sort of perk. I would be surprised the celtics would allow/agree to this.........the on demand stuff I can see.......interesting..........

research answered my own question - looks like we need to email D* to get up the cash!

Q: Why aren't HD road games available on other cable or DBS providers?
A: Comcast SportsNet is making its HD telecasts available to all cable operators. We are working with each operator that currently provides HD home game telecasts to deliver all Celtics games in HD. For updates, go to ComcastSportsNet.com.

CSNE HD was not on Directv tonight, I don't know what the hold up is, I know for a fact that this is a done deal. The SD picture is really funky tonight, scoreboard half cutoff, lots of sparkles. Hopefully tomorrow CSNE will launch as a full time HD channel. Keeping my fingers crossed:tux:

Just a small update from my source. He doesn't expect carriage for any celtics road games on other providers like directv this season. Next season it's possible.

Once again your source is incorrect. Saturday night's game AT Milwaukee was on 620-1.

Tonight's game at San Antonio is listed in the guide.

Once again your source is incorrect. Saturday night's game AT Milwaukee was on 620-1.

Tonight's game at San Antonio is listed in the guide.

No agreement has been reached, so the game was not supposed to shown. I will look into it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts