All Celtics Home Games in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
hey, einstein, did the thought ever occur to you that the celts-san antonio game might be broadcast on a different rsn? or any of the celts away games for that matter?

hey, einstein, did the thought ever occur to you that the celts-san antonio game might be broadcast on a different rsn? or any of the celts away games for that matter?

Good point, I can not confirm this myself.

What a chucklehead.

Sorry, my sources generally do not work weekends, and I was not watching the game myself. I'm sure when I speak to my source to see what is going on they can tell me if the game was on comcast NE or another rsn.

The only thing I give you credit for is you surely can DANCE.

BTW, have you posted the HD locals comparison that you said you would have up by today?

Tuesday 2/19 @ Denver will be available in HD on Directv.

Well I was a little off, sorry Celts fans.

But it is all good now.

Bob give it up for your cough:source:cough they were correct, again:clap

C'mon Bob tell us who your source is, a Fios CSR?

Sorry, my sources generally do not work weekends, and I was not watching the game myself. I'm sure when I speak to my source to see what is going on they can tell me if the game was on comcast NE or another rsn.

and their KNOWLEDGE is in the off position on the weekends?

It was on channel 620-1 which is CSN in Boston. I can confirm it because I saw it with my own eyes, just like I did Saturday night for the game at Milwaukee.

It seems your "source" is consistant. He/she said that DirecTV wouldn't be showing the home games in HD and this source was wrong then as well.

Just heard back from my contact about this. No agreement has been signed with directv to show away games in hd, this was supposed to be exclusive to only a few carriers for the remainder of the season. They do not expect them to be very happy about this. If an agreement had been reached with directv it would have been well publicized. I'll update you as I get more info.

Hmmm? Q at it again.

Attachments

• no_bullshit.jpg
    no_bullshit.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 90
Status
Please reply by conversation.