All Celtics Home Games in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just an update from my source last night before he went home for the weekend.....the situation with directv showing road hd games has been resolved. Directv will not be showing anymore road hd games this season, which is probably why the hornets game tonight is not in the program guide.

Just an update from my source last night before he went home for the weekend.....the situation with directv showing road hd games has been resolved. Directv will not be showing anymore road hd games this season, which is probably why the hornets game tonight is not in the program guide.

I received a PM informing me you are just copying what people are saying at dbstalk, you are a fraud, if it is not on tonight it has nothing to do with a contract dispute. They have been having some retransmission problems. Check my track record compared to yours.

I received a PM informing me you are just copying what people are saying at dbstalk, you are a fraud, if it is not on tonight it has nothing to do with a contract dispute. They have been having some retransmission problems. Check my track record compared to yours.

Copying what at dbstslk?

I'm sure they would adjust the program guide days in advance for a transmission problem though..........right

So where is that chart you have been promising us for what, two weeks now?

Hmm......

The DirecTV program guide on my HR20s is showing BOTH the 4/1 Celtics @ Bulls AND the 4/5 Celtics @ Bobcats games.

If those Celtics games that are showing in the guide as being on 620-1 this upcoming week, are listed correctly (and if they are indeed on 620-1), they are NOT NBA League Pass offerings, but CSN NE-HD offerings.

The NBA blackout rules clearly state this:

Example of How Blackouts Work
The Lakers are playing the Rockets and both teams are broadcasting the game locally — KCAL-9 in the Los Angeles area and FSN SOUTHWEST in the Houston area. NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribers living in the Los Angeles area will be blacked out within the Lakers' over-the-air territory. To see the game, they must be able to receive KCAL. Subscribers living outside of the KCAL coverage area will receive the game via NBA LEAGUE PASS unless they live in the Houston area. Subscribers in the Houston area will be blacked out of the game in NBA LEAGUE PASS, but subscribers can view the game on their over-the-air television station or their local regional sports network (RSN) — included with CHOICE programming and Local Channels.

DIRECTV - NBA LEAGUE PASS Blackout Information

Let's see if 620-1 is lit inside the Boston DMA for the road games this week.

So where is that chart you have been promising us for what, two weeks now?
Since Questioner won't step up, here is something I created a while back. I did not include RSN's or sports packages, which Direct is far superior at including.

Attachments

• Fios Direct Chart.jpg
    Fios Direct Chart.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 114
Since Questioner won't step up, here is something I created a while back. I did not include RSN's or sports packages, which Direct is far superior at including.
I created this about a month ago and I got all of the information of both providers websites. If there is anything I am missing or anything is wrong, please let me know...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts