All New York Super Bowl???

Jerry Jones has been hoping for years that the Cowboys would be playing the first Super Bowl home game this year. Now there is a chance Jerry will host the first ever New York vs. New York showdown right there in his beautiful new palace.

Priceless!!!

Sandra

Let's not get ahead of yourself. You've got a pretty big game coming up this weekend.

Rex vs. Rob
Mangini vs. his former team
Braylon vs. his former team

Can't decide what the most intriguing story line is?!

Let's not get ahead of yourself. You've got a pretty big game coming up this weekend.

Rex vs. Rob
Mangini vs. his former team
Braylon vs. his former team

Can't decide what the most intriguing story line is?!

Relax, all I said is a Cowboys home Super Bowl is out of the question, a New York - New York Super Bowl in Dallas is not. Don't make my statement any more than it is. You know better than anyone that despite being the only female here, I am less a cheerleader for my teams than most of you guys. I've already said that despite their record the Jets are playing poorly right now.

As for this week, I know this is your Super Bowl, but the Jets have actual Super Bowl aspirations, so this is just another step for them. Nobody here cares about Rex vs. Rob. Very few people here even know who Rob is. I wouldn't either if it wasn't for some of the obsessive people who post here...

Braylon vs. his former team? Bleh. Who cares. I'm sure if the Jets win but Braylon Edwards is held without a catch you'll be ordering a parade in Cleveland. Trust me, Jet fans will make that tradeoff in a heartbeat.

Mangini vs. his former team is also more interesting for Mangini and Cleveland fans than for Jet fans. For better or worse Rex Ryan has changed everything about this team, and Mangini seems like he's much more than a year and a half away in the rear view mirror. In fact, Mangini will probably receive some cheers...mostly for the fact that his team beat the Patriots last week.

Keeping things in perspective, THAT is the real rival.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts