Status
Please reply by conversation.

fastscirocco

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 1, 2010
Kalamazoo
Found via Craig's list Big ol satalite dish

The add is asking $100 for the dish, but I bet they let it go for free just to get rid of it. I'm in Michigan so it's outside my comfortable drag it home range, hopefully someone can grab it!

"Dish is aluminum and has a motor for turning. Great for bar or cottage / satalite TV. Also could be hung upsidedown next to neighbors window to make em think the mother ship is coming, or the ultimate sled. I dont care, wife says it has to go.... We alsohave a UNIDEN video cypher plus with remote for it. $125.00
Other kool ideas for the dish? Birdbath for BIG birds, Frizbee for a giant, big gong, Wok for the world's biggest stir fry, target for paitball gun. (We actually did that one...) LOL "

3ne3o03lb5Y05O55W3a456f9fc4662b431dd5.jpg
3ka3p43oe5V35Q05X5a4519c68655f87916f9.jpg

If I've posted this in the wrong spot please let me know

Aluminum was around 60 cents a pound last I looked. If the dish could be used, great! If not because it was warped or out of shape, then there is a few bucks sitting there as scrap with aluminum prices where they are. Have a great day!

Hard to tell from the picture, but it's not a Birdview, so I won't be jumpin' up 'n down. - :rolleyes:

- wrong motor (not 100% guarantee)
- wrong LNB support arms

Oh, but thanks for posting! - ;)
We always appreciate a good dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts