AM21 OTA Tuner

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kingbiged

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 28, 2003
Oregon City, OR
I have been searching to try to find out if there has been an update on the # of channels that you can record using a AM21 and R21 receiver with DTV. I know that it was only 2 concurrent channels either SAT or OTA back when it was released.

The reason I am asking is that I am thinking to switch to DirecTv from Dish, and want to see if I will get about the same experience with OTA. Right now I have 2 722 boxes with OTA and can record 3 channels at a time, 2 SAT and 1 OTA.

Please help if you know anything about this with the AM21.

I have been searching to try to find out if there has been an update on the # of channels that you can record using a AM21 and R21 receiver with DTV. I know that it was only 2 concurrent channels either SAT or OTA back when it was released.

The reason I am asking is that I am thinking to switch to DirecTv from Dish, and want to see if I will get about the same experience with OTA. Right now I have 2 722 boxes with OTA and can record 3 channels at a time, 2 SAT and 1 OTA.

Please help if you know anything about this with the AM21.

Since I have both DISH & DirecTV I should know about both. Yes it is still two for D* and three from E* but the OTA turners used in the AM21 are the best OTA turners you may find and they should be at the cost. You will find the AM21 is first class in reception and picture quality.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)