AMAZON PS3 on sale now, GO GET ONE!

I placed me order at 1728pm that day and when I did it clearly said that it would be delivered around the 27-28th of this month.

Made no changes whatsoever, so i guess I was one of the last ones to get in at this deal.. (if you call it deal at regular prices) LOL

I just canceled right now, as I needed it for xmas.

thats no good as mine is being shipped next week, I will have to keep checking.

thats no good as mine is being shipped next week, I will have to keep checking.

Hopefully they don't surprise you next week with a month delay. As for me, there's always checking back with Target/Costco/TRU.

Keep us updated with your upcoming order pal. :hatsoff:

will do and just checked the up to the minute update on amazon (available when you contact them by email with the pre set questions wheres my stuff, then check your order) and it says its on order and should be there without a delay...we will see! both Scott and i have one.

might want to start checking those orders as they are being cancelled, dont know how many......just thought I would give you a heads up.

Oh well, there goes everything. Got this notice from Amazon about the PS3's I ordered. Guess it was too good to be true! :(

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We're writing about your recent order for the Sony Playstation 3 from
Target at Amazon.com.

Amazon.com recently encountered a problem that caused the Sony
Playstation 3 to appear as available to order for a short period of
time from Target at Amazon.com.

Unfortunately, this item is not actually available for purchase and
Amazon.com has cancelled this item from the following order(s):

@#*^&%*$

Yup just got my email.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We're writing about your recent order for the Sony Playstation 3 from Target at Amazon.com.

Amazon.com recently encountered a problem that caused the Sony Playstation 3 to appear as available to order for a short period of time from Target at Amazon.com.

Unfortunately, this item is not actually available for purchase and Amazon.com has cancelled this item from the following order(s):

--------------------------------------------------------------

002-7695481-9698402

--------------------------------------------------------------

If this product does become available for purchase on Amazon.com in the future, we will post updates to the product detail page.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

Geeezz.. Looks like everyone is getting the same email, although I canceled my order yesterday afternoon.. I'd still received that email canceling my order that was already canceled.

:down :down Thumbs down for Amazon :down :down

Geeezz.. Looks like everyone is getting the same email, although I canceled my order yesterday afternoon.. I'd still received that email canceling my order that was already canceled.

:down :down Thumbs down for Amazon :down :down
Sorry not a good way to do business and gain customer trust...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)