AMAZON PS3 on sale now, GO GET ONE!

I'm going to check at midnight too. Does anyone know if the PS3 has to stand up like that? When I do get one I would like to put it under my tv.

Well so far nothing...

Also no WII Sales from Circuit City or Best Buy.

I will keep reloading for a bit and if not then I am off to bed. I didnt mind staying up though, spent the night watching the top 100 videos of the 80's on VH1. :D

yeah I was checking it out too, my headache is keepin me up, that sucks, must have got lucky on the twenty version though, even though on the forum there is one guy saying this is all false, yada yada yada!

If its false, its false.

If I got one, then I got one.

I could live with it, and I could live without it. :)

ToysRUs has WII Bundles up, but when you try ordering them it says they are temporarly unavailable.

must be having trouble updating their site! and I am fine either way, just will want to make sure to watch my credit card for bad charges if it is false, I never do trust those sites, they could just throw something on there and say you ordered it, then you have to go to your bank, yada. Guess I am paranoid ever since dish network opened about 3 extra accounts under my name.

Thanks for the heads up!!! It was worth staying up for.

Hey, did anyone get a 60gb from AMAZON? Seems that I am having no luck on these online purchases. I was on Costco and heading to checkout when the system went down and I never got back on. Could not access AMAZON last night and when I did the PS3 always showed none in stock? Is this an EAST coast phenomenum? Has anyone on the East Coast been able to be successful on these West coast online sales? If so, how in the world did you do it?

Hey, did anyone get a 60gb from AMAZON? Seems that I am having no luck on these online purchases. I was on Costco and heading to checkout when the system went down and I never got back on. Could not access AMAZON last night and when I did the PS3 always showed none in stock? Is this an EAST coast phenomenum? Has anyone on the East Coast been able to be successful on these West coast online sales? If so, how in the world did you do it?

I am not from the east coast, but mid west (half an hour south of cleveland ohio) and I had no troubles on amazon. I was hoping you were on Joe, I really know you wanted to snag one of these, I got the 20, which is fine with me as I might sell it, or the more I read about the Ps3 I like it, I might just keep it!

now I also wonder if they will charge my card tonight, or when the unit ships, anyone know?

Its illegal for them to charge your card for something that they don't have. And if they DO charge they have to ship within 48 hours if its IN STOCK. I already went through a situation similar to this with another online retailer when they didn't ship 2 hard drives I ordered for a week and a half after my card got charged. I sent a complaint to the FTC to get my card refunded. So your card should be safe until at least 11/25.

Its illegal for them to charge your card for something that they don't have. And if they DO charge they have to ship within 48 hours if its IN STOCK. I already went through a situation similar to this with another online retailer when they didn't ship 2 hard drives I ordered for a week and a half after my card got charged. I sent a complaint to the FTC to get my card refunded. So your card should be safe until at least 11/25.

perfect, I read that they will have the stock and it will ship out the 27th, so I will give my review when it gets here! hopefully its one of the first 500,000 as I would really love to get talladega nights blu ray!

I'm in Georgia, and I didn't have a single problem with Amazon last night when I placed my order. I first found out about Amazon through a different website than SatGuys, so I followed that link. I tried following the SatGuys link Scott posted after getting my PS3, but for some reason it didn't work even though the other link I followed did work (but that link showed the system had sold out).

The Costco thing was a different story. Friday at about 11:15am est, my coworker and I tried to get on with tons of problems from two different computers. We got as close as putting the PS3 in our cart, but then errors or no connection. I believe Costco's sale was a lost cause because it was known when they were to start selling, so everyone was trying.

I think the thing with amazon was/is it was sold out at amazon, as stated on the website when you ordered, but it was through target direct, not amazon...it is being shipped through target.....plus no one knew what was going on, either that and they got their and got confused, several people posted that they had it in their cart but took it out due to confusion!

I got an email today saying that it will ship until January 3rd, 2007.
Anyone else got the same email? This is not good as I wanted it for Xmas.

Most likely I will cancel today when I get home... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• amazon.JPG
    amazon.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 153
I got an email today saying that it will ship until January 3rd, 2007.
Anyone else got the same email? This is not good as I wanted it for Xmas.

Most likely I will cancel today when I get home... :rolleyes:

if you changed your order shipping method, or anything on it, then it kicks you to the back of the line, and also did you get in late or before me?

if you changed your order shipping method, or anything on it, then it kicks you to the back of the line, and also did you get in late or before me?

I placed me order at 1728pm that day and when I did it clearly said that it would be delivered around the 27-28th of this month.

Made no changes whatsoever, so i guess I was one of the last ones to get in at this deal.. (if you call it deal at regular prices) LOL

I just canceled right now, as I needed it for xmas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts