AMC 6 @ 72W C-Band?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
Is there any 24/7 DVB-S C-band signal on this bird?

I am trying to align and park my 7.5' Unimesh (don't presently have LOS or actuator range on my other BUDs) on 72W for some feeds and was looking for the PA Cable Network till I found out it has moved to 83W.

I know I am hitting the arc from 83W-121W, tried blind scanning in several spots looking for 72W but no luck so far.

I have a good sig on 3995/2220/v (caribbean network)

Thanks for that info, sj. I tried blind scanning, and manual scanning these 2 tps tonight with no results. I think I am just a little off the arc out at the ends.

I may try a little more tomorrow evening, if that doesn't work I'll cut a tree down so my BV solid can see 72W, it's been as far as 43W when the leaves are gone. :)

that bird is very weak for me on the 7 footer, I have never been able to get a DVB-S signal, most I've gotten is the baseball feed in analog from the Cardinals, which is usually broadcast on Sunday afternoon, that was how I located the bird

How about the old comeback, " Takes one to know one " !!, Stogie
:)

Thanks Brent, quoted for truth! :D

that bird is very weak for me on the 7 footer, I have never been able to get a DVB-S signal, most I've gotten is the baseball feed in analog from the Cardinals, which is usually broadcast on Sunday afternoon, that was how I located the bird

That is the one I'm looking for, JohnP, I believe they also put up a DVB signal for those games, as well as the analog. If all else fails I will try hooking up an analog box to find it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)